First United Methodist Church of Fort Worth

The exterior renovation of this Gothic Revival Church, originally built in 1930, was accomplished by chemically cleaning the masonry and replacing mortar. Deteriorated wood elements for this main church building were repaired or replaced and new slate and built-up roofing, gutters, and downspouts were installed.

Badly deteriorated stained glass windows were rebuilt. Years of unsympathetic improvements were replaced with solutions more compatible with the original design.